Think about your business, not your network.
As employees and consumers, we live in a constantly connected world. As expectations for access, delivery, and agility of information increase, companies need to consider how this evolution is impacting core business mission, vision, and values.
As a complete IT and technical solutions provider, ShoreEast tailors network and infrastructure solutions to ensure technology adds value to your customer experience, realizes the potential of your investment and is aligned with your overall business plans and objectives.
ShoreEast provides IT solutions to businesses of all sizes, in all industries, across Atlantic Canada. We employ a two-pronged approach to the support and management of computer and network infrastructures:
- Strategic Advisory Services: As experienced IT and infrastructure consultants, we lead an engagement process that helps you define your strategy and establish a roadmap for your network, computer and communications infrastructure, in line with your business objectives and long term goals. We “think it out” first – and devise specific solutions based on unique businesses to deliver a well-thought out project plan that maximizes your efficiency and ours. Learn more about our unique approach to IT Consulting partnerships here.
- Transformation Services: Building on the plans established during the advisory phase – or working with a pre-determined or already developed strategy– we offer end-to-end transformation services. We provide project management, process and technical consulting, and hands on, one-stop IT implementation services that ranges from desktop support to virtualization, cloud strategy, server and network design.
At a tactical level, in addition to IT consulting services, ShoreEast services include but are not limited to deploying and supporting the following IT solutions:
- Virtualization and migration of OS’s and applications
- Data centre and infrastructure migration
- Unified communications, including VOIP phone systems
- Cloud-based managed services including VPN, anti-virus, security gateway, access point
- Microsoft and Linux servers for managing file storage, email and other business productivity applications
- Deploy and support mobile devices
- Small business network equipment including routers, switches, WiFi gear
- Sourcing and deploying CAD and other high performance workstations
- Deploying SSD hard drive technologies for high performance and mobile computing
- Secure WiFi networks
- In house or hosted exchange e-mail servers and Zimbra mail hosting (premise or cloud based)
- Data backup, restore and data recovery solutions
We also provide comprehensive, 24/7 technical support. We’re here for you whenever you need us.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you get more done with technology that increases productivity and efficiency.