ShoreEast has proven experience in developing both mainstream and out-of-the-box IT solutions for companies of all sizes. We are committed to providing technical and strategic support services at the right price.
ShoreEast’s team has worked with leading companies to address technical issues that include hardware repair, software installation, network configuration and design. We provide support for multimedia, computer, voice, video and web based applications and services. We also provide configuration consulting, installation planning, on-site configuration and systems administration training.
Clients have engaged ShoreEast to manage:
- Virtualization and migration of OS’s and applications
- Data centre and infrastructure migration
- Unified communications, including VOIP phone systems
- Cloud-based managed services
- Home automation including multi-source, multi-zone audio and video
- Microsoft and Linux servers for managing file storage, email and other business productivity applications
- Small business network equipment including routers, switches, WiFi gear
- In-house or hosted exchange e-mail servers (premise or cloud based)
- Data backup, restore and data recovery solutions